- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Magnetic
- Model Number: MDK
- Shaping Mode: Other
- Product Material: Other
- Product: Other
- Type: digital printer
- Plate Type: flatbed printer
- Color & Page: multicolor
- Condition: new
- material: metal
- efficiecy: high
- puzzle shape: design as you want
- cool film: make picture more smooth and shine
- image: high clear
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||within 7 days after payment|
Fine quality puzzle knife die
Electric Puzzle Machine Key switch Any of your pictures or photos can be made to puzzles by this machine.You just need to adhibit the printed adhesive paper on the cardboard, and fix it on the knife board, press it by the machine, then the puzzle will be finished. Or you can directly print picture on the cardboard, then cut it with our machine and knife board. It operate easily and conveniently, and it has been warmly welcomed by the businessman because of the low cost! We can design and make heterotypic puzzle machines and knife board according to customer’s demand. And our puzzle machines can not only make cardboard puzzles, but also wooden puzzles, magnetic puzzles and so on. Sincerely hope we can supply you high quality service and hope we can start a kind business relationship with you!
1. Manual puzzle machine: MDK-230 (Max. making puzzle size is A5), MDK-490 (A4), MDK-630 (A3) 2. Electric puzzle machine: MDK-490 (90 puzzle pieces),
MDK-630 (390 puzzle pieces), MDK-770 (192 puzzle pieces), MDK-860 (744 puzzle pieces),
MDK-960 (1008 puzzle pieces), MDK-1060 (1000 puzzle pieces),
MDK-1300 (3040 puzzle pieces), MDK-1600 (4300 puzzle pieces),
MDK-2000(8400 puzzle pieces). And there are four different designs each model for your choice.
1. Each puzzle die sold together with a piece of protecting board and foam cushion to protect the blade.
2. The dies could be used on our MDK series puzzle machine also any other puzzle making equipments.
3. The dies are made of Switzerland blade, are in high quality and could be used more than 10,000 times.
4. The protecting board is 1.5mm thick, made of high degree cohesion resin, high elasticity and toughness.
5. High quality foam cushion prolongs the using life of puzzle dies.
6. Custom designs could be available, any shape any size.
How is the jigsaw manufacturing process ?
The typical process involves printing pictures on adhesive photo paper, you can choose whether to plastic it ,then gluing the picture to the cardboard backing - this takes about 1 or 2 minutes . The uncut puzzle is then place on the cutting die and run through the puzzle press - this is a roller type of press. The duty cycle of the press is very low since it typically cuts an 20 *25 puzzle in about 15 seconds . The entire process can be done by someone, after only being shown once.
History of the Jigsaw Puzzle : It’s generally agreed that London print shop owner and map maker, John Spilsbury created the first jigsaw puzzle, about 1760. He mounted a map onto mahogany, and cut along the borders of the countries, as a way to teach children